What’s good the first weekend in August, LA?
- conorcollins answered: sheng jian bao - shanghai seafood #1 - not vegetarian
- petitchou answered: Museum of Jurassic Technology, Griffith Park Zoo Ruins, Clifton’s Cafeteria, Movie Night in the Hollywood Cemetery
- thebitterapple said: Pixar in concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
- annabellesunday answered: Getty Museum~ Herb Ritts & Gustav Klimit exhibit just opened. Let me know if you eat a loaded hotdog off a hot shopping cart too.
- annabellesunday said: Yes, Langers for best pastrami sandwich BUT order their FRIES too! Mishima’s on 3rd off LaCienga for Curry Soba and Tofu Salad, The New Black Cocktail at Umami on CAHUENGA, Kitchen 24 makes the best Eggs Benedict & that BLOODY MARY Works!!! Have Fun!
- crosseyed answered: HARD summer music fest. Lots of diff acts.
- seismogenic answered: I don’t know about events, but you should go to Mashti Malone’s ice cream, at Sunset and La Brea.
- thetenssf posted this